Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tyler's Costumes

Tyler loves to wear costumes.  He still wears his spiderman costume from Halloween at least once a week.  His aunt Carrie gave him a storm trooper costume for his birthday and it is just the same.  I had to take this shot though, because he had the costume on, but for some reason wasn't wearing the mask.  Instead he came down wearing this red tiara his friend gave him at school.  It was pretty funny.  Also, for those of you who aren't very tech savvy, you can click on the images to make them larger to see them better.  (mom, that's you..)

4 comments:

Jeri Calder said...

Yes, I admit, I am completely 100% IT illiterate!! Well, that tiara certainly adds a new twist to Tyler's costume....now I don't know whether I should expect to see him in that outfit, blasting me with a space gun or twirling around on his toes!!

Morgan said...

Love that! That is so funny!

Jessica said...

I've got some high heels you can add to it! Just wait, you will have a whole chest of dress ups for Maggie!

Morgan said...

Sorry to comment again. I just showed Gracey the picture. I asked if she knew who that was. She grinned ear to ear and said "TYLER!!!.....wait, girls are supposed to wear crowns! But I miss him!"