Thursday, August 28, 2008


Just had to post this--last time we gave Tyler a haircut we did it at home.  We usually go to the barber where they have a vacuum on the clippers so no hair gets in his face, well, at home he screamed the whole time because of the hair in his eyes, etc.  So last night we prepared to give Jacob a little trim and Tyler came in like this.  When I asked him why he was wearing goggles he said, "So I don't get Jacob's hair in my eyes!"  It was so funny, but also pretty clever of him to think of it!

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Ha! How funny is he! He is also very smart!

Morgan said...

Very clever and very funny!

Jessica said...

How stinkin cute!! Very creative!!

Hillary said...

Very clever! I will have to remember this one...both my boys complain about hair in their eyes. Love the costume...even the tiara!