Thursday, June 18, 2009

No news is boring news...

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive, just nothing to blog about.  I am going to my mom's for a few days--I promise I'll have something next week.  My life is so boring, yet so busy.....how is possible that I have so much to do but none of it is blog-worthy, that is, unless you all want to hear about my laundry escapades....  (actually, come to think of it, I did have a laundry incident recently--for the first time in my marriage I turned an entire load of whites pink....a rogue red placemat snuck into the load....exciting, I know...)  or my vacuuming prowess (I vacuum nearly everyday and still manage to have junk all over my floor--that has to be some kind of talent, right?  Or maybe it's just called having 3 kids...)  or my cooking technique (I made our favorite dish tonight and in a moment of culinary inspiration threw in a can of artichoke hearts--it was so bad we threw it out...)   but I think that's enough boring stuff.  Hang tight until next week!

No comments: