Monday, March 30, 2009

A few things...

A picture says a thousand words....Some of my plants are actually growing!  I can't beleive it.  Let's all keep our fingers crossed that they will actually produce food.   Next up is a question:  What do you get when you cross one unlocked bathroom door, one mom in the shower, 1/2 bottle of liquid soap and one "Destructor"?  This is what I saw after I got out of the shower a few days ago...
Now this is after I had cleaned a lot of it up.  After wiping piles of bubbles off the surrounding counter I realized this was blog-worthy.  Luckily the drainage hole at the top of the sink was keeping up with the water flow, it could have been much worse! And below is another victim of Captain Destructo....   Poor Spidey, he never saw what hit him....
Maggie had her first rice cereal last night!  I was hoping it would help her sleep better, but it didn't.  I can't believe she is already almost 5 months old!
Eric took the boys to the Drive-In to see Monsters vs Aliens on Saturday night.  I stayed home with Maggie in hopes of catching up on some sleep.  Here is a cute picture of the boys in the back of Eric's truck...
They had a great time.  Looks like fun!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Maggie sure is cute. Oh an BTW, I like the new truck!

Jeri Calder said...

Maybe you could put Jacob's creative energies to work for you....give him a bottle of bathroom cleaner and sponge, shut the bathroom door, and tell him to have fun....you might end up with a clean bathroom!! That picture of the boys at the drive in movie is just priceless. And Maggie's picture, of course, just proves once again that I have the cutest granddaughter in the entire world. I just want to give her a great big squeeze!!!

Hillary said...

Oh that Jacob make me laugh every time I see him. You sure have your hands full with him. Maggie is just SO dang cute. However, the picture of the boys in the truck is priceless. I bet they had a great time. I didn't know they even had drive in anymore... I sure remember them from when I was growing up. What a great memory.

Katie L. said...

I remember the drive-in...it was my favorite! I wish that didn't take the two down that we had here! That is a great picture of them! Maggie is getting so big! Only 2 more weeks...yahoo!

Morgan said...

Looks like everyone is having a great week! Well....everyone except for poor Spidey!

Jessica said...

Jacob crack me up! At least he keeps life interesting. Cory said he would make the drive down there again if he could do the drive in!