Sunday, May 2, 2010

Muddy Mayhem

Do you think this is too close to watch tv?We went for a walk/bike ride (kids) last Saturday. Jacob is getting to be decent at riding his bike considering it is way too small, completely rusted from 4 years of use and being outside and basically falling apart (guess what he is getting for his birthday...). Still, he never complains....what a stud! Plus we can always tell where he is...."squeak squeak squeak...."
The other night we gave Maggie some "Chocolate Lush" dessert--I think she liked it...... She ended up licking the plate clean, then her high chair tray too.
The kids were outside playing and happened to turn on the hose (on my mom's watch). Mud ensued as did a few dirty kids. Maggie is perfecting her stink eye. In this instance she dropped her bowl of sunflower seeds in the mud and I wouldn't let her pick them out and eat them.
She got a little dirty but it definitely could have been worse. I know I am posting a few boring pictures, but I swear I could look at pictures of my kids all day long. Which is odd because they are way cuter in person and I get to see that all day long. I think it must be that looking at pictures there is no need to get them a snack, clean them off, stop the fighting, put them in time out, clean up messes, etc. etc. etc.

This morning Tyler slammed his toe in the door and was resting it while propping it up on a chair. Maggie decided he looked too comfortable so she climbed up and sat on him. The Jacob, never one to let the action pass him by, did the same. They all thought they were pretty silly.

1 comment:

Jeri Calder said...

You're right.....your kids are even cuter in person. And you're also right.....looking at pictures means no time outs, no fighting, no messes to clean..... Guess we win both ways.....cute in person and cute in pictures!!