Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disney Cassanova

This past weekend we went to Disneyland with some friends.  They have 2 cute little girls, Gracie and Emily.  As we were walking into the park, the kids were in front of us and this is what we saw...
It was so funny.  Tyler is such a ladies man.  Even at school when they have a party or something his teacher told me that all the girls want to dance with Tyler.  Should I be worried?  Later that day I was watching the little ones while the adults went on a ride.  Jacob and Emily were trying to get a drink of water.  They were both too short to push down the button and drink the water at the same time.  I, of course, didn't help them because I was too amused at their trying to get water, as well as my legs being like jelly after a lot of walking.  After a few minutes, they figured out a great system and took turns.  One pushed down the button and the other took a drink, then they switched.  Good teamwork!
We stayed at my mom's house for the weekend (thanks mom!) and of course Jacob knocked over a big vase and cracked it right in half.  The kid needs a room with padded walls.  

So, you know how you sometimes buy expensive, nice toys for your kids, thinking in your mind how much they will love them, and then transfer that love onto you for being such a wonderful parent?  And you also know how after they open the toy they are more interested in the box the toy came in?  Well, we recently got indoor sleeping bags for the boys for sleepover and campouts on the trampoline this summer.  I wasn't thinking that the boys would care too much but I was wrong.  It is their toy of choice.  The whole afternoon the first day we got them this is how they spent their time...
That one is Jacob.  It was pretty funny because they would get in them head first then walk around, bumping into everything along the way.  Who knew?  And I did promise more pictures of Maggie.  Here is another one my friend took, ready?  All together...one, two, three.....  aaawwwwwwwww......
And yes, I do have two other children.  Sometimes I feel like I neglect my boys on the blog..."This is my child, Maggie.  And these are my other children, Maggie's brothers."  But believe me, they get plenty of attention at home.  The problem is that they are usually fighting about something, so I don't deem it picture worthy.  But I did catch them in a quiet moment watching a t.v. show, actually SHARING a snack.  
Ah, the peaceful moments!  Well, that's all for now!

No comments: