Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Sunday Best

Yesterday we all got ready for church on time, without a big rush right before it was time to leave.  So I had a few moments to look over my brood and I realized, man, I have some good lookin' kiddos!  So I had to snap a few pics.  These pictures are solely posted for the intent of showing off my adorable kids, completely for bragging rights.  The first is the boys--Jacob got a new dinosaur tie and loved it!
And Maggie was all decked out too.  She obviously was very happy in her dress and bow.  Hopefully that means she will be a girly girl!  

I just loved all of these pictures.  I need to look at these shots when I am feeling frustrated with my kids so it will remind me that my kids aren't always crazy....they can be very sweet.

5 comments:

Jeri Calder said...

What incredibly good looking kids! I wish I could say they take after their Grandma!! The boys look so grown up, and looks like you finally captured Maggie's darling smile....not once, but twice!!

Katie L. said...

Aw! Those are great pictures! I love Jake's smile and Maggies bow is too cute! I want a girl!!!

Hillary said...

There really can be love at home on Sunday morning! Okay, I REALLY need to see that girl. She is the cutest thing ever. Can't you make a quick trip to Louisiana? The boys look so handsome. I wish I could get Joshua to wear a tie, he hates them.

Unknown said...

fantastic posting. Your kids are beatiful!! I think of you often and wonder how life is for you!!

allison nadauld said...

Good idea. I need to do that too. I just saw Angela DaMarto Sanchez at Debra's reception last weekend. She wants to contact you.