Saturday, February 21, 2009

My 2 Superheroes

The above pic I had Eric take because I was recently looking at some old friends' blogs (from dental school and stuff like that) and none of them had pictures of themselves on them, only of their kids!  But I wanted to see my friends so I thought I'd post a pic of the current Kelly.  Of course, I didn't want a pic of just me (how conceited would that be) so we threw Maggie in there as a buffer.  It came out pretty cute for an on the spot idea!  Below is another picture Tyler took and again, he caught Maggie smiling.  I look like I have a double chin, so just ignore that....  Maggie has kind of a silly smile but it shows her personality.  She is so smiley and happy most of the time.  She loves people!
So, I was having a snack this afternoon in the kitchen while Jacob was coloring (with his back to me) at the table.  All of the sudden Jacob says, "Look mommy, I'm a superhero!"  I turn around and see this exact scene........
I almost got mad, but then had to laugh.  He told me, "I have a superhero mask!"  So, I snapped a picture and we showed daddy and all had a good laugh.  Well, I guess that was a mistake because a minute later Tyler runs in, "I'm a superhero too!"  
So there are my two superheroes.  Aren't I lucky to be so protected?  And lastly is a picture Jacob took when he got a hold of the camera without me knowing.  Now, this is just a sample, it is one of no less than 58 picture he took almost exactly like this.....  I guess his artistic skills aren't quite up to par with his brother's yet....

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

That is so funny! I love the super hero masks! I love that picture of Maggie, she is a doll!

Hillary said...

Okay, I am laughing...I love that Jacob was so creative, but even more I love that Tyler was sneaky enough to know that he could get away with it too! Smart kid. Maggie is SO cute, and I am with you, it bugs that no one puts pictures of themselves on their blogs...way to break from the norm.

Erin said...

Yes, I definitely need to get from behind the camera...thanks for reminding me.

Morgan said...

Is it just me or does Maggie look just like Jacob? All of yours kids are so darn cute! Your superheroes are the funniest!