Monday, February 9, 2009

I knew it...

Tyler wanted me to post this picture of us together.  He said it was one of his favorite pictures because it was of his mom.  Aawwww....  But, I knew it couldn't be that easy with Jacob.  He hasn't 100% regressed into diapers, but he has a few accidents a day now.  So, the underwear is out and the pullups are in.  He still has only had one poopy accident, which is lucky.  Those underwear go straight into the trash.  But, I am hopeful he will get back into the swing of things....  I knew I couldn't be that lucky.  Here is a picture of Tyler showing off his artistic prowess.  He drew the dragon on the left and colored the one on the right.  They are Bakugan dragons.  He was pretty proud as you can see.
I just had to show you all these cute socks my sister gave me for Maggie.  They came in a whole set of different colors, they are called Mary Janes (for obvious reasons).  Aren't they so cute?  They are perfect because I never put my kids in shoes until they are walking so these fit the bill.
What follows are pictures of Maggie that Tyler took when I was unaware.  I think he is going to be a professional photographer when he grows up.  He loves to take pictures and does a fantastic job!
And of course these next two Tyler told me that he was letting Maggie play with his toys--first Bakugan cards then superheroes....  I am sure she loved playing with them...

I can't believe Tyler captured this moment--I have the hardest time getting her smiles on camera, and my 5-year-old gets a great one!
And this one just made me laugh...
And a cool pic of the sky the other day--that is the moon in the middle.  The boys thought it was the coolest thing to see the moon in the middle of the day.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Maggie looks so cute! I wish we had you weather right now, no snow!!!

allison nadauld said...

That picture of you and Tyler is so adorable, the comment even cuter..and Maggie is quite the little looker, like her mommy!