Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Fun

Okay, my picture are all crazy--these first few take place after the bottom few.  I just had to show a picture of my boys' new favorite activity--kung fu, or kung poo as Jacob calls it.  They run around constantly doing their kung fu moves...thanks Kung Fu Panda movie....Just a cute pic of the boys--
And here is what Jake did when I asked him to smile the first time....
There was so much snow in Utah--it kept snowing and snowing and snowing.  I am resolved that if I ever live in a place where it snows I will get a heated driveway--it would be hard on Eric to have to shovel snow all the time  ;)   But the boys had a blast.  Poor Jacob was up to his thighs in snow.  The other boys would run ahead of him and he was like the kids in "A Christmas Story" movie who could barely walk.  He would trudge through saying, "Wade fo meee!"  Translation, "Wait for me!"  It made me laugh!
Could this picture have turned out any better?  What a cute kid.

Here is the starting point--this pic of me on my wedding day.  When we first got to the Swenson's house in Utah Tyler saw this picture of me hanging on the wall.  He asked, "Mom, is that you?  You look SO beautiful."  Then he paused and said, "But....you look way gooder now."  I knew I loved Tyler!  Here is also a picture of Maggie's first smile!  We were so excited.  And yes, that is a huge bug above her head--don't worry...it's plastic.  I will have to photoshop it out or something.  Too bad I didn't notice when I took the picture.  Actually, just to show you how obsessed I am with my beautiful daughter (I can't stop looking at her), I didn't even notice the giant bug about to eat her face until my mother pointed it out!  Okay, I guess I should be more observant!





The rest of the pictures were taken on Maggie's blessing day.  Sharee (grandma) bought her that beautiful dress.  She looked so pretty in it.  Eric gave her a beautiful blessing.  It was nice to have a lot of family there.  As you can see, Tyler was a very proud big brother.





















No comments: