Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Miracle of miracles

You guys will never believe it...no my hand is still the same, but it is raining!  This is the first rain since I can't even remember when.  In fact, it is raining pretty hard and has been for about 5 minutes!  Crazy.  We almost went to the park this afternoon, but it was too hot.  Good thing!  Another miracle is that I actually got my referral to Loma Linda Medical Center for my hand approved and made my appointment for next Wednesday.  That is amazing because these referrals are notorious for taking FOREVER and mine only took 5 days.  It's got to be a record.  What a day.  Well, the rain is tapering off already.  Just a drizzle now.  At least this evening will be cooler!

4 comments:

Jeri Calder said...

That's great news about getting the referral so quickly. I know many people are praying daily for your full recovery and that you and the doctors will be guided to make the right decisions. And then to top off that good news with rain in Fort Irwin!!! What a day!! -Mom-

Morgan said...

Excellent news about Loma Linda. They will be great!!

We get a little glimpse of it here, but there is nothing that beats the smell of rain at Ft. Irwin. :)

Hillary said...

Yeah! No singing the "Rain, Rain, Go Away" song at Fort Irwin! You should have taken the kids out to play in it. We used to do that in Vegas when we would get rain. It was like Christmas! I am so glad you got your referral so quickly. I hope everything goes well.

Jessica said...

Looks like things are going to get better! They have to, right!?!