Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy and Sad

On our happy note, today is Eric's birthday.  He is turning 32 but doesn't look a day older than 31.  We had his birthday dinner last night because Tyler has soccer tonight.  We made his favorite--Texas sheet cake.  Tyler made him several cards.  So, happy birthday Eric!
On our sad note, my aunt Bonnie passed away on Sunday.  She was one of the kindest people I have ever known and was loved by everyone who knew her.  We will be going up to the bay area for her funeral on Friday.  We will all miss her.

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Happy birthday Eric, I will be calling you tonight! Kelly, I am so sorry about your Aunt. Was she the one who lived in Utah for a while? That is the only family, besides your mom and sister, that I have met.

Hillary said...

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. It is always hard when family dies. On a brighter note...Happy Birthday Eric, from your most favorite sister!!!!

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear about you Aunt. That is too bad. Happy birthday Eric, I called with Katie but you must have been out partying!