Monday, September 1, 2008

Happiest Kid on the Block


The first pic is to show the shirt that Tyler's Aunt Carrie gave him--we thought Grandpa Swenson would appreciate that.  The other pic is of Tyler's new shoes.  I don't think I have ever seen a kid so happy about a new pair of shoes than Tyler was today.  We went to the Sketchers outlet to find him some new shoes and he LOVED these--they are called "Z-straps" because of the way the shoes strap on.  He put them on and wouldn't take them off so he got to wear them right out of the store.  For the entire rest of the shopping trip he was happy as a clam, running back and forth whispering, "Z-strap!  Z-strap race!" to himself.  He was in 7th heaven.  I wouldn't be surprised if we wore them to bed tonight.  I don't remember caring about what I wore until I was a few years older...good thing we live near some good outlets!  Go Z-strap!

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

I love the shirt! Ha! And the shoes rock! Isn't it funny how kids really do care about what they wear. Ben doesn't a whole lot but Sam won't wear certain clothes...he's 3 for crying out loud!

Jessica said...

Love the shirt!! It suprises me too, the opinions these little ones already have!

Hillary said...

The shirt is great and who better than deserving than Eric's son!!!! Love the shoes too. Nathan is very picky about what he wears and then Josh could care less... they all have there own personalities and likes.