Saturday, November 7, 2009

Random Extras

I was goofing around on my toes the other day. I wanted something semi-mellow since I've had crazy bright stuff lately, and this is what I ended up with. Turned out pretty fun!So a friend decided she wanted it in bright colors. Looks cute that way too. Plus it is actually pretty easy to paint.
Next random item. I've posted before about Tyler and his Lego building prowess. Well, the other day he come downstairs with some "monster" he had created. Pretty clever, if you ask me. Left to right: robot head sword hands, two headed strongman, long-necked 4-legged speed freak, and no head ninja sticks man. Wouldn't want to run into these guys in a dark alley.
Random item #3. Maggie loves pizza. So much so that she even hugs the plate.
Now who could have made this mess?
Guess who! Everyday, 10 times a day, I clean up the above and USED to have to clean up a ton of book pulled off our bookshelf. But then I got smart with the books. The bottom 2 shelves are now jam packed between the sides. Ha! I foiled Maggie's plans! She can't get them out anymore.
I thought I was so smart until she just found another place to "explore." A more dangerous one. Ugh. Maybe I will loosen up those books after all.
She thinks she is so sneaky... She gave me this look like, "Oh man, I can't believe you found me before I had a change to sample the Palmolive!" I guess I will have to be on my toes once again.

3 comments:

Boian Family said...

Looks like sweet little Maggie keeps you on your toes. She is so sweet. She looked a lot like Jake is some of those pictures. Do you paint your toes free hand. Truly amazing. I don't have the talent or the patience to do something like that. Awesome. I hope you guys are doing well, we sure do miss you.

Hillary said...

She is so stinkin cute...even if she is keeping you on your CUTE toes! Love them too!

Jessica said...

Maggie is a cutie and your toes are cute too!