Saturday, November 7, 2009

Birthday Bash

So there are a million pictures, but Maggie wanted to give you a play by play of her first birthday....

Did you know it's my birthday today?
I am one year old!
First my present from Auntie Carrie...what nice wrapping!
Wait mom, we have to wait for daddy! (She actually did put the package down and go to the door to wait for Eric to come in from the garage.)
C'mon dad, hurry up!
First up....yeah! Paper! (None of these were posed by the way.)
There must be something better in here....
There is! Baby Legs! So cute! (Once again, not posed!)
Oh look, TWO!
I'm taking off with these before Tyler and Jake can get them!
What? More presents? I am luckiest girl ever!
Here dad, let me help you open it.
DAD! HURRY UP! (See, I do cry sometimes.)
Okay, all better. Look how cool!
Time for dessert! Mom, I can see my cupcake over there....
Give it to me!
Uh, wait, maybe I'm not so sure I want it now. There is a flaming ball of fire on top. Well, let me try to touch it!
Good job, Dad, for blowing it out before I burned my finger!
Like any child, I must first pull out the candle and suck off the frosting.
Say, this is pretty good stuff!
Here mom, come try this! I've got some already mushed up in my hand for you!
The frosting is my favorite.
This piece looks pretty big....BUT...
This piece looks BIGGER!
All done! Oh what a beautiful morning! I love birthdays...can we do this again tomorrow?

7 comments:

Katie L. said...

I am so glad that I got to see what she did on her b-day! What a cutie! I can't wait to actually see her and play with her! Happy Birthday Maggie!!!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! She is such a photogenic (sp) child!

Jeri Calder said...

Happy birthday to my sweet little granddaughter, Maggie! I can't wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses. I loved the picture show...what a great idea. You can never have too many pictures of my grandchildren!!

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Maggie!!! I loved the play by play!

And Kelly, I loved your last post!

Hillary said...

Okay, those were the cutest pictures ever! She looks so cute with her hair all done up! She will be a model someday! Give her a BIG birthday kiss from her favorite Aunt Hillary. Happy Birthday Maggie!

Boian Family said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Genni said...

Darling pictures! What a sweetie pie..I love that age!