Sunday, November 9, 2008

She's Here!

Just a quick post for now, but Maggie has arrived!  She was born on Friday night at 8:04 p.m.  She weighed 7 lb 9 oz and was 19.5" long.  The birth was fast but painful as there was no time to give me any pain meds.  We got to the hospital at 6:45 p.m. and, like I said, she was born just over an hour later.  The doctor barely made it in time, she walked in about a minute before Maggie was born.  Anyway, I am glad it's over and now just trying to prepare myself for the next few weeks!  I will write a little more and put up some pics in a day or two.  

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay!! The girls are excited to have a girl cousin! I can't wait to see her. Hope your feeling good!

Katie L. said...

We are so excited to see her! I really wished that I lived closer to help you out with the boys!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! Two boys and a girl--it's good to know its possible in this family. Hope your recovery with both your hand and the pregnancy go well.

Hillary said...

Yey! We are so excited for you guys! Wish we could see her, but as it goes, she will be atleast 8 months before that happens, so keep the pictures coming!

Morgan said...

OH!!! Can't wait for pictures!!! Congratulations!

Mindy said...

Hooray for baby girls! Hope all goes well for everyone at your house over the next couple of days. We are excited to see pictures.

Erin said...

Can't wait for photos and congrats!