Sunday, November 23, 2008

How cute is she? So cute....

So here are a few more pictures of Maggie.  As you can see she is growing a lot--gained a whole pound already!  Plus she is awake more now, which is good and bad.
It's good because it's fun to see her big eyes and play with her, but she is a little bit more fussy than before, but if I remember right the fussiness peaks at 6 weeks or so then tapers off.  She is still very good though.
Not sleeping through the night yet...unfortunately.  Jacob put his glasses on her.
As to not neglect my other kids, here is a pic of the boys.  Eric decided to give them mohawks.  Tyler's worked better than Jacob's but they both loved them.
And here is my first Sunday going to church!  I managed to get everything ready all by myself (Eric has meetings all Sunday morning) so was pretty proud (and proud that I hid the fact I didn't quite squeeze a shower in pretty well too  ;)  )  We all love Maggie so much.  We haven't ventured out anywhere interesting yet--just the store, school, park.  We have cabin fever pretty bad, but I think we will try to get out next weekend.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments: