Monday, July 7, 2014

Family Pictures

A month or two ago we got some family pictures taken.  We had been planning it for a while and when the day finally came it was cold and windy...oh no!  I talked with the photographer and she said we could postpone if we wanted to.  But, at this point we had all the kids ready and looking great (being threatened with their lives if they got "un-made") which was a feat in and of itself.  Eric and I looked at each other and said, "I do NOT want to go through this again.  Let's do it."  So we got the pics done and they turned out great.  Quick shots between wind gusts, good thing we are so good lookin'!  Here are just a FEW of my many many favorites. 









1 comment:

Jeri Calder said...

Greatest pictures I've ever seen of any family! The impossible job was trying to pick just a few of them to order.