Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

I messed up and only got a picture of Jacob's pumpkin. I just didn't know Maggie was going to ruin all the pumpkins 5 minutes after I carved them. This one, however, is Jacob's. It looks AWESOME considering he did the ENTIRE thing himself--gutting, designing, and even cutting. The only thing I did was cut the top open and help him get started on the guts. I am really impressed.Tyler made a Frankenstein. He actually drew about 5 pictures on the pumpkins but they were so intricate there was no way I could carve them. Finally he drew a manageable Frankenstein but I still managed to mess it up. We salvaged it well enough. Maggie had a cute butterfly but she promptly ripped out the wings.
Maggie was "Pinkalicious" from the childrens book....
Tyler was what almost everyone else was this year it seems--Harry Potter....
Joey was a happy cow....
And Jacob was a Ninja. Awesome.
They had so much fun trick-or-treating and came home with loads of candy. By the time we got home it was pitch black and freezing out. But we still went to Aunt Katie's house for yummy food, family and MORE trick-or-treating! She has the best neighborhood for it--my boys came back with more than one full size candy bar! There was yummy soup too! Perfect for Halloween.
Another Halloween down--can't wait until I have to pick out costumes for next year! Booo aaa ha ha ha ha! (that is supposed to be an evil laugh....)

2 comments:

Jeri Calder said...

Those costumes sure looked great......I'll bet Maggie just loved being Pinkalicious! Be prepared for her to want to dress up like Pinkalicious every day now! I am for sure spending next year's Halloween at your house!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kelly, I am so cracking up right now! Maggie and the pumpkins and all of their wonderful costumes ("happy cow"!!!). They all look so good. I miss you guys.