Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Whose behind? Mine.

A whole month gone by and no blogging--time is flying! I had uploaded these pics a while ago but forgot to post them. So here's a quick recap of Swenson family life....

We went up to Temple Square in Salt Lake City for a Family Home Evening night a couple weeks ago to see the lights. They were gorgeous! As usual. It was cold so we bundled everyone up. I have to admit one of the more frustrating things in my life right now is getting kids into gloves. Anyone have any tips? Getting gloves on my kids is like trying to slip a limp fish into....well, a glove! Ugh. In spite of that, we managed to get everyone warm and cozy. I am pretty sure Joey was the most comfy of all.
Me and the kids and just a glimpse of the lights. I know, I have a conehead. But I was warm!
The kids were very interested in the Christus statue in the visitor's center. We explored a bit there and even took a quick tour of the conference center. (BTW, for all you women out there...go into the bathrooms there--more stall than you can even imagine. I think the bathroom is the size of a football field).
Here we are exploring the Visitor's Center and reading about how the church helps deliver food to those in need... Jacob was particularly interested in this. Maybe that's why he doesn't eat, because he plans to donate his food to the needy.
All in all it was a fun night and the kids were generally well behaved.

No comments: