Thursday, October 7, 2010

More pictures...

Mostly Joseph still sleeps a lot, and when he isn't sleeping he is making funny looking expressions. The boys are still doting on him...One of his funny expressions...
Maggie is her usual self--she has claimed all of Joey's things as her own. She does share with him though. How kind of her. She climbed into his swing all by herself.
I walked in and saw this yesterday...
He wasn't squishing him, even though it looks a little like he was. But he was reading a book to him and it was so cute.

A random picture of Maggie.
And this is what Joseph does a lot of still, although he is waking up more and more.

See? Awake!
Well, I know the commentary lately has been lame, but I usually only have a couple minutes to try to post anything and during that time the kids are pestering me the whole time. So for now I guess the pictures will have to suffice.

3 comments:

Jeri Calder said...

Great pictures! That Maggie is a riot....we certainly don't have to worry about her getting pushed around in life!! And I love that picture of Tyler reading the book to Joey.....

Anonymous said...

Kelly, congrats! He is beautiful and looks like Tyler's brother. I'll he gets more than enough attention in that house. When Anna was a baby, more than once Emily came walking into the room carrying a doll by the neck and freaked me out. Then the time it really was her baby sister I was slow to react thinking it was the doll again. I suppose I can blame some of Anna's "stiffneckedness" on her infant trauma. What deoan't kill you only makes you stronger. Enjoy this sweet, sleep-deprived time of your life. The sleep deprivation never really goes away, just the sweetness does. Miss you guys! :)

Boian Family said...

Great pictures Kelly!!! I love the one of Tyler reading to his baby brother, very sweet! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying this tiring but wonderful time! Miss you guys