Thursday, March 25, 2010

HELP ME!

Okay, so now she loves to stand on the open dishwasher door. Plus, notice my cell phone sitting there as well. I found her here licking chili out of that tupperware dish.....nice.

The other night Maggie was very tired. The boys were watching a movie and Eric sat Maggie on the sofa like this, and she just sat and sat....just like this....
Notice the pink spot on her head?
She snuck outside (she can open our doors--I often find her playing in the toilet water) to where Jacob had colored in a circle with pink chalk. Well, being Maggie, she decided to lick it. She put her face right down on the ground and started licking up the chalk. She enjoyed every minute of it.

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

HA HA HA HA!!! Ship her up here, I'll take her! :)

Jeri Calder said...

Well that little Maggie is sure a stinker, but such a darn cute one! Never heard of any child licking up chalk before.....hope it tasted good!! Maybe Eric can install some kind of locking bracket from the dishwasher door to the cabinet? Good luck!

Boian Family said...

What a cutie. Who said girls weren't into everything? It seems like she keeps you on your toes. Ryan loves the dishwasher also, but I think he is finally through with the fascination. I use to find all sorts of things in there and then he would sit on the door and help me load or unload. Although it is cute, I was happy for that phase to pass. I still find little cars in there once and a while!

Jessica said...

I just have to laugh at her because with that cute face, there is nothing else to do but laugh!